Model TS2210 BERNO S1 ESD SRC
Safety sandals with a composite toe cap
Standard EN ISO 20345, S1, SRC, ESD
– Metal Free: no metal parts
– uppers made of velor leather
– cutouts in the upper ensure ventilation inside the shoe
– Velcro closure
– lining made of breathable and abrasion-resistant fabric
– Dual density polyurethane (PU2D) sole for best grip
– energy absorbing in the heel area
– protective composite toe cap (200J)
– ESD protection: allowing the use of footwear in EPA (Electrostatic Protected Area) zones
– antistatic, antiperspirant, hygroscopic and antifungal properties,
– sizes: 36-45
Application: automotive industry, light industry, advanced electronics, logistics, services.
There are no reviews yet.