DEFENDER S1 ESD SRC model
Safety sandals with a composite toe cap
EN ISO 20345, S1, SRC, ESD standard
ESD shoes, antistatic resistance between 105Ω. a 108Ω.
– uppers made of velor leather,
– cutouts in the upper ensuring ventilation inside the shoe,
– double velcro fastening,
– lining made of microporous fabric that protects against bacteria and fungi,
– dual-density polyurethane (PU2D) sole for the best grip,
– asymmetric tread pattern with V-shaped wedges, giving approx. 50% increase in adhesion on ceramic tile substrates,
– flat sole (without a separate heel) for better stability and maximizing the contact surface with the ground,
– tread grooves open to the outside to minimize aquaplaning,
– rounding of the rear sole area, favoring the natural movement of the foot when walking,
– tread wear indicator for easier verification of the condition of the footwear.
– energy absorbing in the heel part
– protective composite toe cap (200J)
– ESD shoes
– antistatic, antiperspirant, hygroscopic and antifungal properties,
– CE marking permanently affixed to the shoe,
– production date (year) permanently marked on the sole
– sizes: 36-47
Application: automotive industry, light industry, advanced electronics, logistics, services.
There are no reviews yet.