PRATO C19 S1 model
Safety shoes with a composite toe cap, metal free
EN ISO 20345, S1 standard
– uppers made of MESH fabric, breathable, resistant to abrasions and cuts,
– the entire footwear is breathable, which makes the footwear perfect for places with increased ambient temperature,
– sewing on the front and back of the shoe additionally protect the footwear, extending its durability,
– replaceable antistatic insert,
– non-slip sole (SRC) made of a two-layer PU / PU polyurethane resistant to oils, greases, gasoline and other organic solvents,
– a deep protector guarantees high stability of the sole and great walking comfort,
– a specially profiled heel additionally protects the leg against twisting at the ankle,
– thanks to Shockabsorber located in the heel, shocks are significantly reduced, which protects the spine and joints of the user,
– anti-electrostatic footwear.
– equipped with a composite protective toe cap (200J).
Available sizes: 36,37,38,39,40,46,47