ORIONE S3 SRC model
Safety shoes with a composite toe cap and a Kevlar anti-puncture insert
EN ISO 20345, S3, SRC, METAL FREE standard
– uppers made of smooth grain leather with reduced water absorption and high water vapor permeability.
– softly finished collar, bellows tongue.
– Lining made of micro-porous material that effectively wicks sweat away, keeping you dry and comfortable.
– reflective elements used in the upper ensure better visibility of the employee.
– additional protection of the toe of the shoe (spreading) made of polyurethane extends the durability of the footwear.
– sole made of double-layer polyurethane with Shockabsorber system:
* resistant to oils, gasoline, organic solvents and diluted solutions of acids and bases,
* temperature resistant up to 160 ° C in short-term contact
* does not scratch the surface, very good anti-skid properties (SRC)
* excellent flexibility and flexibility also at low temperatures
* light, durable and durable, effectively soothes uneven surfaces
* resistant to abrasion, cuts and cracking,
* absorbs energy in the heel part
* a specially profiled heel additionally protects the leg against twisting
* durable and resistant, waterproof from the ground
– equipped with a composite toe cap protecting against impacts with energy up to 200J, non-magnetic, non-conductive of heat and cold, light, wide-size.
equipped with a non-metal anti-puncture insert made of Kevlar, protecting against puncture from the ground with a force of up to 1100N, non-magnetic, non-conductive to heat and cold, lightweight, flexible.
– good ventilation and hygienic properties of footwear.
– removable soft, hygroscopic lining with antifungal, antiperspirant and antibacterial properties.
– anti-electrostatic footwear
– METAL FREE footwear, metal-free.
– sizes from 36 to 48